Monday, May 14, 2007

Yahoo's IM inside Mail

Hey guys,

When I was checking my mail in Yahoo, A popup appeared saying that I can now able to chat inside the mail box and asked me to continue. I pressed the continue button, It took some time to load the chat and it appeared as it shown in the picture.

Look at the red circle in the picture. This is how it shows when the chat is loaded on to ur page. The circle at the top indicates that you are online.


On the left navigationbar, along with the contacts, you will be shown with the number of persons online. When u click on it, It will show you the persons who are online.


The chat screen looks good.....

When the screen is minimized,we get an alert which looks like the one below..... One thing is that there is no colour change in the alert like how google has in their chat.....

Experience this chat and comment on this blog.......
See you on the next blog...... Take care till then...

1 Comment:

Rupesh said...

hmm... so u too in blogosphere... hey u have misspelled my blog's link in the sidebar... chk out...