I was chatting with my brother today in Yahoo's Gadget which was plugged along with the mail. I found something funny today. I couldnt stop laughing at it.
Let me share it with you guys.
Check out the sentence inside the red circle. It will be funny.
The one which is erased is the user name.
Say, if my yahoo id is "funny", it will prompt me as
"Hope you're sitting down, funny is typing" ;)
I get like these in regular intervals.
Another picture on the right side...
It says "1000 monkeys just landed on
It was so funny that i couldn't stop laughing.
More funny sentences that i came across:
Bate ur breath, for<--username-->
The muse has just stuck <--username-->
mmmm. wats happening with yahoo? All funny stuffs....
Ok will catch you guys if i find something interesting.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Posted by Anitha at 7:06 PM
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Work Work Work... Even on saturdays to office.... :( I always scold my friends and brother who go to office on sat and now they are staring at me....
Anyways, I got a request for putting details on java certification from a person who visited my site.
Here is the link for you to verify
Catch u guys later.... Gotta slog..
Posted by Anitha at 10:36 AM
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
The links are: link1 link2 link3
Specifications and Features :
- black on the front and silver on the back
- quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 3.5-inch wide touch-screen display and 11.6 mm thick
- 2 megapixel camera on the back
- speaker, microphone
- iPod dock connector on the bottom
- a ring/silent switch and volume controls on one side
- Home Button
- light sensor which controls screen brightness to save power
- a proximity sensor tells the iPhone turn off the touch screen when you bring it to your ear
- an accellerometer automatically switches the iPhone to portrait or landscape mode, depending on how you're holding the device
- runs on a slimmed down version of Mac OS X which includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0
- ability to switch from cellular to WLAN technology
- Visual Voicemail (developed by AT & T) allows listing of voice mails etc which are related to voice. (Check at the end of the TV Ads, you will see the commercial ending with "Only on the new AT & T".
- Safari Web browser
Some of the features are same like ipod. U can connect it to the system and the files can be transferred to computer. Calendar, Notes, Bookmarks, Contact information are retain the same in iPhone also.
Oh, the 3rd TV commercial is awesome right??? Google maps showing the place and information and u can call also to that number...
Simply putting, its a merge of 3 widgets : Mobile Phone + Internet + iPod with touch control.
Ok guys, I guess Indians have to wait for some months for it to come to India so that we can have a look at it... ;)