Monday, June 25, 2007

Yahoo IM's funny indicators

Hey guys,

I was chatting with my brother today in Yahoo's Gadget which was plugged along with the mail. I found something funny today. I couldnt stop laughing at it.

Let me share it with you guys.

Check out the sentence inside the red circle. It will be funny.

The one which is erased is the user name.

Say, if my yahoo id is "funny", it will prompt me as

"Hope you're sitting down, funny is typing" ;)

I get like these in regular intervals.

Another picture on the right side...

It says "1000 monkeys just landed on 's keyboard".

It was so funny that i couldn't stop laughing.

More funny sentences that i came across:

<--username-->is about to drop knowledge

Bate ur breath, for<--username--> is typing

The muse has just stuck <--username-->

mmmm. wats happening with yahoo? All funny stuffs....

Ok will catch you guys if i find something interesting.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That is at least a beginning. By this means, you will want your site to be
optimized it will not simply search for" seo" For Your Site?

00We can provide outsourced seo copywriting services at an affordable cost.
So it would seem, popular is in fact important.
Utilize your expert qualifications for the purpose.
The backlinks can be very easy.

Here is my webpage; seo software reviews