Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Listening to PDF files!

Hey Guys,

I got this content from one of my friend. I would like to share it with you. As the title says, Yeah! U can listen to PDF files. I was always wondering how to listen to pdf and do other works simultaneously. I am sure many of you would have thought the same. Here comes the solution for it.

You can listen to any PDF files instead of reading with Adobe Reader 6 or 7 and the short cuts are:

Ctrl + Shift + B - to hear the entire Document
Ctrl + Shift + V - to hear the page
Ctrl + Shift + C - to resume
Ctrl + Shift + E - to stop

Open any PDF File and test.... unbelievable.

It will read for you the entire content!....................Dont believe???....Just try Guys.......It really works.......and truly amazing!

Now i will start working and listening simultaneously.

0 Comments: