Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am no more a student!!!!

Hey Guys!!!

Got any clue by seeing the title?? Yeah! I am done with my MCA. Now I am not a student. he he..... Last week I finished my 6th semester project review and it went on well. Got good marks i guess. Now those are all not a big concern. I know i will get a pass grade. Tats enough.

So wats up guys????? Let me tell some interesting things.....

When we change ourselves from a student to an professional environment, have u ever recognized the things that do not change in us?

During the first week of work in honeywell for my project, I used to put my hands under the tap and wait for water to come. Then realised that this is not college. 'coz in my college, the water taps are automatic. I and my friend experienced it and laughed away to glory.

There are more impact when we go back to college from an professional environment. Recently
when I and my friends went to the college for our review, we went to the college canteen for our breakfast....

In our office, we used to take our plates after our food and put it in the wash area. We tried doing the same thing in the college canteen and realised that we dont have to take it. ;) After tat we went to wash our hands.. Now its the other way round.... We tried pulling the tap instead of just showing under the tap.... he he.....

In our college lab, we are not allowed use mobile. I got a message when i was inside the lab and started replying for it. One of my friend told me that u cant use ur mobile jus like u use it in the office. Then it hit on my brain that i am in the lab....

We never used to put our mobile in silent mode in the office. My friend was giving review in the college. His mobile rang in the middle. Then i also figured out that my mobile is also not in silent mode and immediately I made it into silent.

I and my friend went to food court(name of the restaurant in my college) for lunch. After our lunch, we had a plate which had two tissues(one for each.. not more than that.......). In our office, we used to take a bunch of tissues even when we eat sandwich.

Even we change our place, it will take time for us to get adjusted to the new environment......

Tats for today guys! Gotta some work jus now.. will do tat..... Bye. See u!

0 Comments: