Yet another mobile device on the market....
Today’s users are looking for mobility to give them the best combination of style, voice, messaging and entertainment and the Motorola Q delivers. The world’s thinnest QWERTY, the Motorola Q changes the playing field for mobile devices by delivering a superior uncompromising mobile experience in one amazing ultra-thin package.
Summary of Key Features
• One of the first devices to run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0; Optimized for Microsoft Exchange 2003 and a variety of third party email solutions that enable a broad set of corporate email capabilities
• Thinnest QWERTY device in the world – 11.5mm
• Full, ergonomic QWERTY keyboard, 5-way navigation button and thumb wheel
• Video clip capture and playback
• Connectivity via Bluetooth, IrDA and mini-USB; compatible with Motorola H500, HT820, H5, H600, H700 Bluetooth wireless headsets
• Multi-Media Messaging (MMS)
• Dual, stereo-quality speakers
• Audio formats supported: iMelody, MIDI, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, WAX, QCELP
• Image formats supported: GIF87a, GIF89a, JPEG, WBMP, BMP, PNG
• Video formats supported: H.263, MPEG-4, GSM-AMR, AAC, WMV
• Mini-SD removable memory card slot
• Large, high-resolution display (320 x 240 pixels, 65K TFT)
• 1.3 mega pixel camera with photo lighting
• PIM functionality with Picture Caller ID
• Advanced speech recognition and speakerphone
The Moto Q can also be availed on the Tata Teleservices' exclusive Business Platinum 649 plan, wherein subscribers can enjoy free monthly usage of up to 512MB. They can also get Rs 150 worth of free local calling.
The phone offers built-in rich multimedia functionality, and Bluetooth stereo music streaming. It comes pre-loaded with the full-length Bollywood movie 'Dus', 5 MP3 songs, and customized wallpapers.
This exclusive package carries a price tag of Rs 19,999, and comes along with a 512MB miniSD card with preloaded content as well as an additonal high capacity (1640mAH) battery.
So wat next Guys, who is going to get it first??? Comment on it if anyone gets it sometime later..... :)
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Posted by Anitha at 9:31 AM